You've encountered a "Galeo Configuration Error" when trying to change settings over a bluetooth connection (such as activating alert on motion).
How to fix this issue
- Force quit/close your Galeo Application (Force quite and ensure it is not active in the background).
- Deactivate BlueTooth on your iPhone or Android-enabled device.
- If your Galeo device is plugged in, unplug it
- Plug the Galeo device back into a power source (using the provided 2-meter USB-C charging cable)
- Open/activate the Galeo Application
- Reactivate BlueTooth on your iPhone or Android-enabled device
- Wait a few seconds or select "Sound alarm"
- The Galeo Application will display a prompt requesting you to "pair" your mobile device with the Galeo Device.
Didn't solve the issue? Please contact support and we will get back to you with a live agent as soon as possible.
Please sign in to leave a comment.